HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What kind o f guild is this??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TMILL
Corporal
Corporal
avatar

Posts : 31
Class : Mercenary Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: What kind o f guild is this??   Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:15 pm

After my short time in the guild i have realized that i don't honestly know what kind of guild this is. The SWTOR website guild page says this is a PvP guild. But if someone were to ask me what kind of guild this is, i would tell them that it mainly focuses on PvE and RP. Honestly i don't care if it's a PvP guild or not, i most likely won't PvP with anyone here, nothing personal it's just something my IRL friends like to do together, but i just want to make sure that this guild is not going to be for leveling and RPing only but will invest time be dedicated to what there main focus is, weather it be PvP, PvE ar RP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
avatar

Posts : 330
Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: What kind o f guild is this??   Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 pm

TMILL wrote:
After my short time in the guild i have realized that i don't honestly know what kind of guild this is. The SWTOR website guild page says this is a PvP guild. But if someone were to ask me what kind of guild this is, i would tell them that it mainly focuses on PvE and RP. Honestly i don't care if it's a PvP guild or not, i most likely won't PvP with anyone here, nothing personal it's just something my IRL friends like to do together, but i just want to make sure that this guild is not going to be for leveling and RPing only but will invest time be dedicated to what there main focus is, weather it be PvP, PvE ar RP.

Honestly I think we're a mix of everything. A lot of the officers I know of are going to raid when we reach end game but we will also PvP. A lot of members also enjoy RP on the side so the best I could say is that we're a mix of everything and we don't focus on just one aspect of gameplay. We like to do everything when possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
avatar

Posts : 181
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: What kind o f guild is this??   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
TMILL wrote:
After my short time in the guild i have realized that i don't honestly know what kind of guild this is. The SWTOR website guild page says this is a PvP guild. But if someone were to ask me what kind of guild this is, i would tell them that it mainly focuses on PvE and RP. Honestly i don't care if it's a PvP guild or not, i most likely won't PvP with anyone here, nothing personal it's just something my IRL friends like to do together, but i just want to make sure that this guild is not going to be for leveling and RPing only but will invest time be dedicated to what there main focus is, weather it be PvP, PvE ar RP.

Honestly I think we're a mix of everything. A lot of the officers I know of are going to raid when we reach end game but we will also PvP. A lot of members also enjoy RP on the side so the best I could say is that we're a mix of everything and we don't focus on just one aspect of gameplay. We like to do everything when possible.


as long as we are progressing through the end game aka operations i'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TMILL
Corporal
Corporal
avatar

Posts : 31
Class : Mercenary Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What kind o f guild is this??   Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
TMILL wrote:
After my short time in the guild i have realized that i don't honestly know what kind of guild this is. The SWTOR website guild page says this is a PvP guild. But if someone were to ask me what kind of guild this is, i would tell them that it mainly focuses on PvE and RP. Honestly i don't care if it's a PvP guild or not, i most likely won't PvP with anyone here, nothing personal it's just something my IRL friends like to do together, but i just want to make sure that this guild is not going to be for leveling and RPing only but will invest time be dedicated to what there main focus is, weather it be PvP, PvE ar RP.

Honestly I think we're a mix of everything. A lot of the officers I know of are going to raid when we reach end game but we will also PvP. A lot of members also enjoy RP on the side so the best I could say is that we're a mix of everything and we don't focus on just one aspect of gameplay. We like to do everything when possible.


as long as we are progressing through the end game aka operations i'll be happy.


That's exactly how i feel as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
avatar

Posts : 492
Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: What kind o f guild is this??   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 pm

We're still trying to decide which of those we truly are, but there should be a vote soon. More details later. Get on our Vent if you want to stay up to date. You don't even need a mic, you can join the chat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What kind o f guild is this??   

Back to top Go down
 
What kind o f guild is this??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Wyrd mini's Guild Executioner
» Guild Chest! (Also the Price Check Thread!)
» Music . Which kind of music you like ?
» Guild apply
» Guild/Forum Guidelines.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: TOR Discussion-
Jump to: