HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Will Bounty Hunters be able to travel to all planets?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Hassen
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 34

PostSubject: Will Bounty Hunters be able to travel to all planets?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:57 pm

So a little while ago i was thinking about the bounty hunter and his weapons when a question popped into my head can BH be able to go to any planet i want? like if i decided to go to Coruscant could I. I understand that SW and SI can't but it just seems right like in Star wars Episode 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 111
Class : Sith Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Will Bounty Hunters be able to travel to all planets?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:00 pm

From what I understand you an visit every planet, except for two. The Capital planet of each side is off limits to its opponent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Hassen
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Will Bounty Hunters be able to travel to all planets?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 pm

Streiter wrote:
From what I understand you an visit every planet, except for two. The Capital planet of each side is off limits to its opponent.

Aww man i really wanted to kill some jedi on their home turf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady


Posts : 560
Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Will Bounty Hunters be able to travel to all planets?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Darth Hassen wrote:
So a little while ago i was thinking about the bounty hunter and his weapons when a question popped into my head can BH be able to go to any planet i want? like if i decided to go to Coruscant could I. I understand that SW and SI can't but it just seems right like in Star wars Episode 2.

No, the Bounty Hunter is every bit as Imperial as the other 3 classes; all down to game mechanics, nothing to do with story. Their will be 3 worlds that Imperial players can't visit and 3 worlds that Republic players can't visit. The Capital and the two starter worlds. As Imperials we cant visit:

  • Coruscant
  • Tython
  • Ord Mantell

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://truesith.com
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master


Posts : 181
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Will Bounty Hunters be able to travel to all planets?   Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:33 pm

romana is right, other than we can kill as many as we want(pvp server)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord


Posts : 492
Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Will Bounty Hunters be able to travel to all planets?   Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:37 am

Ya, before I found out about the planet restrictions I was really looking forward to raiding Tython.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady


Posts : 560
Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Will Bounty Hunters be able to travel to all planets?   Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:30 am

Darth Bythion wrote:
Ya, before I found out about the planet restrictions I was really looking forward to raiding Tython.

I wouldn't discount individual missions such as Flashpoints taking us to restricted planets like Coruscant and Tythion, so whilst we won't be able to explore them we may still be able to visit them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://truesith.com
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master


Posts : 181
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Will Bounty Hunters be able to travel to all planets?   Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:22 am

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Bythion wrote:
Ya, before I found out about the planet restrictions I was really looking forward to raiding Tython.

I wouldn't discount individual missions such as Flashpoints taking us to restricted planets like Coruscant and Tythion, so whilst we won't be able to explore them we may still be able to visit them.

a flashpoint/raid seems like the only way we'd be able to go to restricted planets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Will Bounty Hunters be able to travel to all planets?   

Back to top Go down
 
Will Bounty Hunters be able to travel to all planets?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Kotobukiya Bounty Hunters!
» Allen Batista Travel
» Travel in Glasgow... or not! [IC/OOC warning!]
» Question about hunters of Artemis!
» Lady Artemis [o p e n--To Hunters that need to visit Artemis]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: TOR Discussion-
Jump to: