HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 New pic and Friday Speculation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
avatar

Posts : 492
Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: New pic and Friday Speculation   Thu May 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Today swtor's Facebook page got 300,000 likes. So in order to reward us they revealed a bad-ass pic of a Sith Inquisitor. I love the mask and it looks like he has an iPod on his belt lol. David Bass, a community coordinator for tor, stated this after the picture was released "Hmm. Wonder what that screenshot means...". I believe that since he said that we're going to be looking at a Sith Inquisitor Class video/update or a Sith Inquisitor progression video. What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 105
Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Thu May 12, 2011 5:25 pm

lol, it is a bad $#% pic. Mask kinda looks like Iron Man. It would be pretty cool to see an Inquisitor update on Fri.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
avatar

Posts : 229
Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Fri May 13, 2011 4:00 am

IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN' TIME!!!!!

i hope they do bring out the sith inquisitor the pic looks bad ass, lol and it does look like an ipod, at the moment depending on what races you can be at the moment im planning on being a rattataki inquisitor but im still not sure on advanced classes, at the moment im leaning towards assassin but i may be a sorcerer im not sure, id still have the healing tree for both of them though

and i know its a bit of topic there was probably another thread but is anyone planning on having a republic alt? i was going to have a scoundrel and a sentinel


Last edited by Darth Zelus on Fri May 13, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
avatar

Posts : 560
Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Fri May 13, 2011 10:28 am

Your right! Gamerspot have revealed the Inquisitor class video!

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/starwarstheoldrepublic/video/6313604?hd=1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
avatar

Posts : 492
Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Fri May 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Loved this Friday's update. I wasn't that excited about the inquisitor's first companion before, but now that I heard his backstory I'm very excited that he is an inquisitor companion. The new pics and vid are great and I can't wait till E3!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
avatar

Posts : 560
Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Sat May 14, 2011 3:06 pm

I thought I'd love it but I have to say I actually didn't that much, the only decent part was the video - which did reveal what the voice I'd be playing with would sound like, but yeah despite playing the SI first it didn't excite me like the Agent and Trooper updates; suppose its because we didn't learn anything new; we knew the starship, we knew the advanced classes and we knew the companion. But certainly better than allot we've had recently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
avatar

Posts : 492
Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Sat May 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Ya I know what you mean, the Sith Warrior class video showed actual story progression, hence he said that he began as an acolyte, but now he's an apprentice to a sith lord. Though I really did like the last ability the SI used, it was like a force bomb that steals the mob's life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
avatar

Posts : 560
Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Fri May 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Looks like we got that Fan Friday that I was expecting last week. Parts of it were good though.

Personally I am not interested in the slightest with people, especially such dedicated gamers (and geeks) saying how awesome it is, I think its a waste of a video my self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
avatar

Posts : 492
Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Sat May 21, 2011 9:05 pm

I believe that the next update will be a timeline video, maybe with something accompanying it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 163
Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Sun May 22, 2011 12:27 am

Darth Bythion wrote:
I believe that the next update will be a timeline video, maybe with something accompanying it.

I wish there was more information given on the Imperial Agent. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Melvanor Starstrider
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 41
Class : Operative

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Sun May 22, 2011 3:46 am

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Darth Bythion wrote:
I believe that the next update will be a timeline video, maybe with something accompanying it.

I wish there was more information given on the Imperial Agent. Crying or Very sad

So do i lad, So do i ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
avatar

Posts : 560
Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Sun May 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Darth Bythion wrote:
I believe that the next update will be a timeline video, maybe with something accompanying it.

I wish there was more information given on the Imperial Agent. Crying or Very sad

The Imperial Agent has had just as much information given as every-other class - I doubt we will get much if any more prior to release.

Darth Bythion wrote:
I believe that the next update will be a timeline video, maybe with something accompanying it.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Although I don't think we'll get anything accompanying it, nothing decent anyway - perhaps a dev-blog which are yawn worthy. But yeah a timeline would be great, their going into an era I know very little about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://truesith.com
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
avatar

Posts : 181
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Mon May 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Darth Bythion wrote:
I believe that the next update will be a timeline video, maybe with something accompanying it.

I wish there was more information given on the Imperial Agent. Crying or Very sad

The Imperial Agent has had just as much information given as every-other class - I doubt we will get much if any more prior to release.

Darth Bythion wrote:
I believe that the next update will be a timeline video, maybe with something accompanying it.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Although I don't think we'll get anything accompanying it, nothing decent anyway - perhaps a dev-blog which are yawn worthy. But yeah a timeline would be great, their going into an era I know very little about.

yeah they are running out of things to show us on fridays, a release date would cure all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
avatar

Posts : 560
Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Tue May 24, 2011 11:48 am

Darth Sneaky wrote:
yeah they are running out of things to show us on fridays, a release date would cure all

Yeah, providing I liked the date lol. If it ended up being 2012.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://truesith.com
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
avatar

Posts : 229
Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Tue May 24, 2011 3:24 pm

I think there waiting till they give out the release date before they dish out all of the juicy updates to get us psyched for it, stuff like armour progressions and what-not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
avatar

Posts : 181
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Tue May 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Darth Zelus wrote:
I think there waiting till they give out the release date before they dish out all of the juicy updates to get us psyched for it, stuff like armour progressions and what-not

in my opinion they have given us a lot already, its been like a 3 year long cliff hanger for some people. i think they owe it to the dedicated and loyal people of the swtor site and guilds to give us a release date sometime in the next few months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
avatar

Posts : 560
Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Fri May 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
I believe that the next update will be a timeline video, maybe with something accompanying it.

No such luck. The trooper update was okay. Biggest complaint is that they used the exact same Sith Inquisitor - robes, facial features, hair etc as the one that appeared in the Sith Inquisitors trailer - looks slightly lazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
avatar

Posts : 492
Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Sun May 29, 2011 4:28 am

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Bythion wrote:
I believe that the next update will be a timeline video, maybe with something accompanying it.

No such luck. The trooper update was okay. Biggest complaint is that they used the exact same Sith Inquisitor - robes, facial features, hair etc as the one that appeared in the Sith Inquisitors trailer - looks slightly lazy.

Ya, I agree. Though I did really like that last armor set on the trooper. Well we might not see it for a few weeks because E3 is coming up and they might want to put out stuff about that event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
avatar

Posts : 560
Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Sun May 29, 2011 8:57 am

Darth Bythion wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Bythion wrote:
I believe that the next update will be a timeline video, maybe with something accompanying it.

No such luck. The trooper update was okay. Biggest complaint is that they used the exact same Sith Inquisitor - robes, facial features, hair etc as the one that appeared in the Sith Inquisitors trailer - looks slightly lazy.

Ya, I agree. Though I did really like that last armor set on the trooper. Well we might not see it for a few weeks because E3 is coming up and they might want to put out stuff about that event.

I'm not sure why, its not even a game update - they don't tell us about game aspects untill their sure their gonna make it in game - as they've said, but the Timelines are like the comics. You'd think they would have a regluar slot for their update - once every two months or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://truesith.com
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
avatar

Posts : 181
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Mon May 30, 2011 11:28 am

i actually thought the trooper progression video was one of the best updates, thats what the people want to see their class video, it just makes them(me included) so if they just keep coming out with them it will buy them enough time for a release date on E3 hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
avatar

Posts : 560
Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Mon May 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
i actually thought the trooper progression video was one of the best updates, thats what the people want to see their class video, it just makes them(me included) so if they just keep coming out with them it will buy them enough time for a release date on E3 hopefully.

Are you jokeing? One of the best updates? I would rate planet reveals, class page updates and system reveals higher than a short video showing 3 different types of trooper armour.

Not that I thought it was a bad update, it was just quite mehhhh...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://truesith.com
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
avatar

Posts : 181
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Mon May 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Sneaky wrote:
i actually thought the trooper progression video was one of the best updates, thats what the people want to see their class video, it just makes them(me included) so if they just keep coming out with them it will buy them enough time for a release date on E3 hopefully.

Are you jokeing? One of the best updates? I would rate planet reveals, class page updates and system reveals higher than a short video showing 3 different types of trooper armour.

Not that I thought it was a bad update, it was just quite mehhhh...


well i didnt really mean that trooper video i meant all of the character progression videos as a whole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
avatar

Posts : 229
Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Sneaky wrote:
i actually thought the trooper progression video was one of the best updates, thats what the people want to see their class video, it just makes them(me included) so if they just keep coming out with them it will buy them enough time for a release date on E3 hopefully.

Are you jokeing? One of the best updates? I would rate planet reveals, class page updates and system reveals higher than a short video showing 3 different types of trooper armour.

Not that I thought it was a bad update, it was just quite mehhhh...


well i didnt really mean that trooper video i meant all of the character progression videos as a whole.

You maybe should have clarified that for our friend here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
avatar

Posts : 181
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Darth Zelus wrote:
Darth Sneaky wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Sneaky wrote:
i actually thought the trooper progression video was one of the best updates, thats what the people want to see their class video, it just makes them(me included) so if they just keep coming out with them it will buy them enough time for a release date on E3 hopefully.

Are you jokeing? One of the best updates? I would rate planet reveals, class page updates and system reveals higher than a short video showing 3 different types of trooper armour.

Not that I thought it was a bad update, it was just quite mehhhh...


well i didnt really mean that trooper video i meant all of the character progression videos as a whole.

You maybe should have clarified that for our friend here Smile

yeah i see that now lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New pic and Friday Speculation   

Back to top Go down
 
New pic and Friday Speculation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Friday Night - Aburm and Max's Conversation
» Friday Night Party Thread....
» Friday Party Thread!!!
» The Super Smash Bros. Speculation Thread
» Friday Night Fights--S7 most wanted and ONE BAD MOFO challenge-TAKE TWO

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: TOR Discussion-
Jump to: