HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master


Posts : 229
Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   Sun May 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:
i may just stick with the cyborg for now though im not to keen how were all limited to species but thats just me, not even sure if we can be cyborgs

i wouldn't mind being a togruta there probably my favourite race, i also like the miralians im nnot to fond of them when there skin is BRIGHT green like in the screenshots more like Fortris gall in the threat of peace, the jedi sentinel, he looked close to human and Hylo Visz a miralian thats more paler in comparison to the bright green one shown in the tor screenshot of miralian, i also really like the miraluka as well but my hopes of being a sith miraluka are slim

well there my three favourite tor races i quite like the Kel-dor race as well but im not to fussed about them, it would be cool playing as one though

Bare in mind the restrictions of aliens for Imperial classes. Cyborg looks a pretty likely species, if not it will be a player background.

I can always hope that i can play as a togruta in the future even if i have to wait for an update, we could maybe play as miraluka for sith inquisitor (visas marr from kotor 2 was a miraluka and she was technically taken in by darth nihilus as a sith slave) im sure they could fit in miralians maybe (though i was hoping to be a miralian sentinel if they were available for JK)

i just want to play my favourite races for the classes i want, im not to fussed though so long as they release togruta as a playable species in the future
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady


Posts : 560
Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   Sun May 01, 2011 8:00 pm

I can't see Miralian being a Sith class, like the Chiss with Empire the Miralians are very loyal to the Republic. Their are plenty of other species though that are possible that haven't been mentioned yet.

Chagrian for example for me would be the Sith version of the Jedi Togruta and it would work so well, even Palpatine/Darth Sidious who was a human supremisis had a Changian as his most loyal, trusted advistor - he was one of the few non-humans to achieve such power in the Empire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://truesith.com
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master


Posts : 229
Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   Mon May 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
I can't see Miralian being a Sith class, like the Chiss with Empire the Miralians are very loyal to the Republic. Their are plenty of other species though that are possible that haven't been mentioned yet.

Chagrian for example for me would be the Sith version of the Jedi Togruta and it would work so well, even Palpatine/Darth Sidious who was a human supremisis had a Changian as his most loyal, trusted advistor - he was one of the few non-humans to achieve such power in the Empire.

fair play, i see how the miralians are loyal to the republic but i guess i could hope for a miraluka sith, i doubt it though :/

if i couldn't be a togruta i would be very hapy playing as a changian sith inquisitor Very Happy (though togruta's are my initial preferance)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady


Posts : 560
Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   Tue May 03, 2011 9:04 am

Darth Zelus wrote:
fair play, i see how the miralians are loyal to the republic but i guess i could hope for a miraluka sith, i doubt it though :/

if i couldn't be a togruta i would be very hapy playing as a changian sith inquisitor Very Happy (though togruta's are my initial preferance)

I don't know, I defiantly wouldn't rule out a Miraluka Sith Inquisitor as an available pairing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://truesith.com
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master


Posts : 229
Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   Tue May 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:
fair play, i see how the miralians are loyal to the republic but i guess i could hope for a miraluka sith, i doubt it though :/

if i couldn't be a togruta i would be very hapy playing as a changian sith inquisitor Very Happy (though togruta's are my initial preferance)

I don't know, I defiantly wouldn't rule out a Miraluka Sith Inquisitor as an available pairing.

well here's hoping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK   Today at 2:47 pm

Back to top Go down
 
New confirmation of Species in PCGamer UK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Species: Artificial Life
» Did he go to far?
» Halo 4
» Which Monsters would you like to see back in MH4?
» To exist eternally.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: TOR Discussion-
Jump to: