HomeHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Random Thoughts Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 163
Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:01 pm

Kesir wrote:
Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Kesir wrote:
only problem is i have to do it from my ipod touch and be in a certian palce to pick up a wireless signal cause of all the security they have on the work computers

Well I just get on my school laptop, but they may have been tracking me too, but whatever. No one's approached me yet. lol!

thats why you do what i did become friends with the main computer guy of the school then you know all the codes and all the work arounds of anything

Well I call a "My mom is the secretary of the school." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro


Posts : 66
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Kesir wrote:
Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Kesir wrote:
only problem is i have to do it from my ipod touch and be in a certian palce to pick up a wireless signal cause of all the security they have on the work computers

Well I just get on my school laptop, but they may have been tracking me too, but whatever. No one's approached me yet. lol!

thats why you do what i did become friends with the main computer guy of the school then you know all the codes and all the work arounds of anything

Well I call a "My mom is the secretary of the school." Very Happy
That could work to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 163
Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:19 pm

Kesir wrote:
Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Kesir wrote:
Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Kesir wrote:
only problem is i have to do it from my ipod touch and be in a certian palce to pick up a wireless signal cause of all the security they have on the work computers

Well I just get on my school laptop, but they may have been tracking me too, but whatever. No one's approached me yet. lol!

thats why you do what i did become friends with the main computer guy of the school then you know all the codes and all the work arounds of anything

Well I call a "My mom is the secretary of the school." Very Happy
That could work to

Also I go to school on an Air Force Base, so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor


Posts : 330
Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:58 pm

I had a dream last night I got arrested and thrown in prison for using TPB.. I know where I won't be going for a while.
Also this is B-E-A-UITIFUL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 152
Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:19 pm



That is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord


Posts : 492
Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:20 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master


Posts : 229
Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Well i've spent the day listening to someone prank calling me using an Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard lol ''DONT BULLSH*T ME!!!!''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord


Posts : 492
Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Lolz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 105
Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:31 pm






lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord


Posts : 492
Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:29 pm

hahah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 105
Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:25 pm












Here's a few more cat pics. I'll post more if u guys want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor


Posts : 330
Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:08 pm

I would like to publicly say that if the people on the board of education in my state all died for some reason I wouldn't mind. At least then these stupid laws requiring us to take more and more test over stuff we don't have enough time to cover would stop coming through and maybe the ones that have been passed would be null and void. Maybe just maybe, then I'd be able to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 105
Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:55 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
I would like to publicly say that if the people on the board of education in my state all died for some reason I wouldn't mind. At least then these stupid laws requiring us to take more and more test over stuff we don't have enough time to cover would stop coming through and maybe the ones that have been passed would be null and void. Maybe just maybe, then I'd be able to get some sleep.

lol, right there with you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord


Posts : 492
Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
I would like to publicly say that if the people on the board of education in my state all died for some reason I wouldn't mind. At least then these stupid laws requiring us to take more and more test over stuff we don't have enough time to cover would stop coming through and maybe the ones that have been passed would be null and void. Maybe just maybe, then I'd be able to get some sleep.

Couldn't agree more with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 152
Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Speaking of the board of education, I heard something odd about Texas. You might have heard it, hell, it might even be false, but still: Apparently, there is a man, I forget who, whom the Texas Board of Education has decided to leave out of History textbooks for one very simple reason: No one knew who he was. Yes, they left someone out of the textbook because they hadn't learned about him. Pretty sure he did something important too, but no one knew about him, so they cut him from the book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 163
Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
I would like to publicly say that if the people on the board of education in my state all died for some reason I wouldn't mind. At least then these stupid laws requiring us to take more and more test over stuff we don't have enough time to cover would stop coming through and maybe the ones that have been passed would be null and void. Maybe just maybe, then I'd be able to get some sleep.

I third you. Many of my teachers feel the same way about standardized testing and standardized education.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 163
Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:03 pm

I feel like playing Battlefront, but also browsing the internet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord


Posts : 492
Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
I feel like playing Battlefront, but also browsing the internet. Very Happy

Lol, I see you brought the thread back to random thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 137
Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Wed May 04, 2011 12:48 am

I'm not sure why I made this, and I'm not sure why I uploaded it to youtube.

But I did.

And here it is.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor


Posts : 330
Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Sat May 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Five page essay's on how the chemical warfare developed and has evolved over the years... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 152
Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Sat May 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Mass Effect. Second play through. Paragon. Fun. Not as fun as Renegade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 163
Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Sun May 08, 2011 1:52 am

Anyone like watching the Onion News Network?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 152
Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Sun May 08, 2011 2:39 am

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Anyone like watching the Onion News Network?
I watched the movie, and I read an issue of the news paper. I enjoyed both experiences very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 105
Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Sun May 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Darth_Faisneise wrote:
Mass Effect. Second play through. Paragon. Fun. Not as fun as Renegade.

Do you meen "Renegade" as the Command and Conquer game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master


Posts : 229
Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Sun May 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Darth Xean wrote:
Darth_Faisneise wrote:
Mass Effect. Second play through. Paragon. Fun. Not as fun as Renegade.

Do you meen "Renegade" as the Command and Conquer game?

no he means as in the alignment in mass effect, think of paragon as light side points and renegade as dark side points like in the kotor series
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Today at 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Random Thoughts Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Random Meme Thread
» Random gifs thread
» Vision's Random Thread of Stumbling
» Random gifters... what are your thoughts?
» RANDOM THREAD FOR NON-EXISTENT GUESTS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: